EMP Protect and Complete your DMX-40 or MMX
PreppComm’s Professional Station GO Bag is a complete ham radio station in a ready-to-go, attractive, convertible bag, Transceiver not included! When you add the DMX-40 or MMX transceiver and keyboard, this rugged satchel has everything you need to set up a portable 40/20 Meter QRP station. 80 meters is not supported by our no-tune antenna (yet).
It quickly transforms into a comfortable backpack, messenger bag or shoulder bag, simply by tucking away or releasing straps and handles. Its padded compartment protects your laptop or other device.
Made of water-resistant canvas, it features zippered pockets galore to carry your personal items, plus an extra snap compartment. In heavy downpours, the camouflage waterproof cover protects both the entire bag and its components from water damage.
The Data Sheet has a complete description of the contents of the GO Bag, along with photos of each item, for your review.
Be aware that by purchasing a product from the USA will require going through customs in your country, and typically you may be required to pay duty on your order. Check with your local authorities for details. Also note that if your country uses the VAT tax system, VAT taxes will also apply. Finally, UPS also typically charges a fee for handling the collection of duties and taxes. USPS does not, but their shipments take longer.
Note also that batteries are not included for international orders. If requested, we can issue you a refund for the cost of the batteries via PayPal.
Large Transformable Water-Resistant Canvas Bag: 8 separate zipper compartments, transformable to backpack, shoulder bag, or messenger bag, with waterproof cover. Waterproof camouflage cover included.
Weighs Under 8 Pounds Fully Loaded: Your complete station, including transceiver and keyboard is easy to cary.
EMP Protection: Includes -45 dB mylar-on-metal bag with unique closer
Solar/Li-Ion Power System: Contains 21 Watt solar panel and 28,000 mah battery bank that can power the DMX-40 for long periods with minimal sunlight.
40 Meter Antenna: PreppComm designed No-Tune low SWR antenna for great performance is easy to set up with the included Antenna Setup Kit and detailed Antenna Setup Instructions
Everything you need for a complete portable radio station!
- Canvas bag: 18″ x 13″ x 6″ loaded, transforms to backpack, messenger bag, or shoulder bag.
- Battery Bank: 28,000 milliamp-hour rated, dual USB outputs (2.1 amp and 1 amp), and dual micro USB inputs for dual charging, with dual charging cable, plus a dual LED flashlight with High, Low, and Blink modes. LCD display shows percentage of charge, status of outputs and inputs.
- Antenna lead-in coax: 3 meters LMR-100
- PreppComm designed 40 & 20 Meter No-Tune End-Fed Antenna: Antenna VSWR as low as 1.1:1 in the CW portion of the 40/ 20 meter bands, and below 1.5:1 (typical) for the entire 40/20 meter bands, when set up as directed in the included instructions. Antenna length is approx. 68 feet. Includes antenna wire winder.
- Antenna Setup Kit: Contains everything you need for quick setup: ground stakes and flags, 30′ and 15′ paracord on spools with cord locks, throw weight, wire tags and clips, and Antenna Setup Guide.
- 21W Solar Panel: dual USB outputs, and a USB to dual micro-USB double-speed charging cable.
- Mylar-on-Metal EMP Bag: protects at -45 dB against EMP pulse, with 10″ bag sealing system.
- Earphones: by Panosonic
- Waterproof Camouflage Cover.
- Antenna and Guy Cable Tags with clips to make it easy to see the antenna and guy cables. Avoids accidents and injuries.