The DMX Complete Bundle
This is the complete bundle: everything you need to get started, just add an antenna. In fact, since this bundle includes a dummy load, you don't need an antenna to start practicing with this DMX-40, and believe it or not, people have made contacts using a dummy load!
This is a combination of the DMX-40 plus a complete set of accessories, for the purpose of simplifying the purchase and use of an MMX-based radio. This includes:
1. The Single Band Morse Transceiver, providing QRP operation on 40 meters, plus all bands and more power using your existing station transceiver. Keyboard is included.
2. The Transceiver Cable Assembly, enabling convenient interconnection to your existing transceiver for more power and more bands
3. The DMX stand, to enable the screen to be visible at a 45 degree angle
4. The cable adaptor, for use to connect to a RG-239 connector on an existing antenna. This is used for QRP operation, using the built-in transmitter and receiver.
5. HF/VHF/UHF to 6 GHz 5W Dummy Load, to keep your transmitter safe when not using a properly tuned antenna
6. The DMX Powered Speaker, which provides you with a great sound from your DMX-40 for CW, AM shortwave, and of course SSB stations (Of course the DMX-40 is CW transmit only). An audio cable to connect to the DMX, and a USB charging cable are included.
7. AC to USB wall plug with 2.1A and 1.0A outputs. Use 2.1A to run the DMX via the included 5V to 12V cable, and use the 1.0A output to charge the speaker.
8. 5V to 12V cable, connects the USB wall plug to the DMX with enough power to transmit at full QRP power.
More details can be viewed on each of the product pages using the links above. You need an antenna, and for temporary setup or portable use, check out our 40/20 NO TUNE Antenna. Also, if you are going portable, you need a 5V supply, such as our Solar Battery System. And finally, you can stash it all in the Deluxe Canvas EMP Bag!